Temporary Class B (picnic) License

Temporary Class “B” (beer) licenses and temporary “Class B” (wine) licenses are issued to bona fide clubs, fair associations or agricultural societies, churches, lodges or societies that have been in existence for at least six months, and to veteran’s organizations.

• Temporary Class B Picnic License [PDF]
  • Applications must be made in writing and submitted to the City Clerk’s Office.
  • Applications for “Class B” (wine) licenses must be on file at least 15 days prior to the granting of the license.
  • Not more than two “Class B” (wine) licenses may be issued to any one organization in any 12 month period. 
Additional information can be found on the second page of the application.




Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player QuickTime Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer