Chippewa Falls Fire and Emergency Services Department serves it's citizens from two stations. Each station is staffed 24 hours a day to provide emergency response capabilities.
Located in the downtown area at 211 Bay Street. It was constructed in 1950 as part of the City Municipal Services Building. This station is staffed by a Battalion Chief, Motor Pump Operator and two Firefighter/EMT-Intermediate-Enhanced and one FF-Paramedic. The administrative offices of The Fire Chief, Fire Secretary and Fire Inspection Department are also located in this building. Station #1 houses Engine Company #1 and Advanced Life Support Medic #1. The Snorkel (85' elevated platform), Engine #3 and Medic #3 while not manned are also kept here.
Located on the city's south side at 35 East Park Avenue. This station is staffed by a Lieutenant, Motor Pump Operator/EMT-Intermediate and Firefighter/EMT-Intermediate-Enhanced or EMT Paramedic. The Station houses Engine Company #2 and ALS Medic #2. It is also the location of the Hazardous Materials Response Vehicle and Trailer, Brush Fire Unit #1, Water Rescue Boat, Zodiac Raft and reserve ALS Medic #4. The building was purchased as part of the Ambulance Service Acquisition of 1990 when the City of Chippewa Falls Fire Department began providing Ambulance Services to the city of Chippewa Falls and townships of Eagle Point, Tilden and Anson. Station two was remodeled in 1992 to accommodate additional equipment and provide a classroom for training sessions and public meetings.