Snow & Ice Removal 2016-2017
Chapter 8.11 of the Municipal Code of the City of Chippewa Falls requires:
- That the owner or occupant shall keep the sidewalks abutting their premises reasonable clear of ice and snow.
- That the owner or occupant shall clear the snow from the siedwalks within 24 hours after each snow fall.
If the owner or occupant fails to clear the snow & ice as required:
- A private contractor will be hired to clean the sidewalk and/or place sand.
- The cost of performing the work will be charge against the property as a special tax.
- A $25.00 administrative charge will also be added to this special tax each time that removal by the city is required.
- Designated Office Hours
- 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- *The City Inspector may be available additional hours.
- To schedule an appointment outside of designated office hours.
- Call: 715-726-2752
- Email: email@example.com
- Designated Inspection Hours
- 10:15 AM - 11:30 AM
- 2:15 PM - 4:00 PM