- OPEN: Saturday, June 4, 2016 – Tuesday, August 16, 2016
- Open Swim Hours: Monday-Friday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm; Weekends: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Daily Admission: $3.00/person; Infants under 12 months are Free
- Group Rates: 20+ people: $2.50/person
- Youth Single Pass: Resident $45; Non-Resident $50
- Any single youth under age 18
- Adult Single Pass: Resident $55; Non-Resident $60
- Any single adult over age 18
- may be purchased at the Parks and Recreation Office or at the Pool during pool hours.
- Family Pass: Resident $105; Non-Resident $120
- One household only and all residing at the same address
- Maximum of two adults
- Only parents/legal guardians can register youth participants
Questions on Pool passes? Call the office at (715) 723-0051.
Have your birthday party, company gathering, family reunion, or other special events at the pool!
During Open Swim
Each space comes with 2 large picnic tables and is reserved for all day. You may bring your own food and drink (non-alcoholic, non-glass)!
- Small Gazebo: $60 for up to 25 people. $2.50 for each additional person
- Grassy enclosed space: $80 for up to 30 people. $2.50 for each additional person
- Times available vary by date; call Parks and Rec office at (715) 723-0051 for availability.
- Tentative Cost/Hour (Includes Lifeguard)
- 20-25 people $175.00
- 35-50 people $205.00
- 50-100 people $295.00
General Pool Rules
- Children 8 & under must be accompanied by a responsible 13+ adult.
- Non-swimmers (determined by lifeguards) must be with a buddy or parent/guardian who is within one arm length of the non-swimmer at all times
- Children 9-12 years old must swim with a buddy
- Infants under 12 months enter the pool free of charge
- Infants and children in diapers must wear swim pants or plastic pants in the pool
- Everyone who enters the facility, regardless of intention to swim, must pay admission fee
- Pool users can leave the pool and re-enter without paying if stamped
- NO Running
- NO Floatation Devices (including lifejackets)
- NO Diving
- NO Spitting, dunking, or horseplay
- NO Snorkels
- NO Glass or alcoholic carry-ins
- ALL PATRONS must obey the lifeguards and management
- We are not responsible for stolen items
- Patrons must be 3 feet 6 inches tall to use the waterslide
- Children will not be caught at the bottom. Lifeguards will assist riders if needed, however riders will not be caught
- Only one rider at a time
- Riders must ride feet first in either sitting or laying position
- There will be NO REFUNDS due to inclement weather or pool closure
- Lightning/Thunder: The pool automatically closes for 30 minutes from the last sighting of thunder/lightning
- Severe weather warnings: The pool will close until the warning has passed. The pool will not close for weather watches unless lightning/thunder has been spotted.
- Extreme heat: For the safety of the lifeguards, if the heat index exceeds 85 degrees, there will be a 10 minute break every hour.